Aug 18, 2010

Catching up...

So Im off to catch up on all the blogs Ive been missing! Here's just a few things I have coming up/Ive been up to:

I FINALLY had my gall bladder removed yesterday. Boy was it PAINFUL when I had attacks. The recovery has been pretty sucky so far, but it will get better!

I need a new layout and button. Anyone have any (free) sites to point me to?

I plan on at least partially homeschooling AJ this fall. He may be starting Kindergarden next fall (more on that to follow). Anyone have any advice (free or cheap!) or sites they can point me towards?

Thanks guys!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you're not in a lot of pain and that your recovery is quick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Following you from the Weekend Blog Hop. :)

    Please follow back at http://www.freebiefairy.blogspot.com

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete