Apr 21, 2009

Day 1: hiiiiii!!!

So here I am! I decided that I dont have much else to do, so I wanted to start a blog. Please feel free to follow me :)

So I started this for a few different reasons: (in no particular order!)

1) I want to get healthy. Lose weight, east right, exercise and just become healthier in general.
2) I want to get more organized. I figure if I can see on here how lazy I am, maybe it will motivate me? (who the hell am I kidding anyway haha)
3) I want to start a project 365. For those of you who dont know, its where you promise to take/take at least one picture a day everyday for a year. sounds like fun right?!
4) Hopefully, Ill start slowly achieving my goals more now that I can see the things I want/need. Then I can look back and see what I have done!
5) I want to get my faith/spirituality back. For those of you that know me, before AJ came along, I would go to church every week. I was a very active member. Im ashamed to say, other then Ash Wed, I have not been to church in a REALLY long time. I think I need God in my life right now, and with all he has blessed me with, I owe it to him to try a little harder.

Soooo, off to write my goals!

No comments:

Post a Comment