Nov 8, 2009

ER visit, Christmas & more...

Ok so this week was filled with-HECTICNESS! Hubs had a hospital scare (hes ok now but it drained me like woah. Im trying to play catchup now, but in the meantime, I have a challenge for YOU! I am putting together a "Cheap or Free Christmas Gift Guide". You know, cookie in a jar mix etc etc. I want your ideas. Post them here and I will link back to your blog when I publish my list this week! Lets hear those ideas!

Also, Im putting together a giveaway. I was hoping to do this when I reached 50 followers, but Im feeling generous. Stay tuned for that as well!

Im going to play catch up and read all of your blogs from this weekend. Post coming up later tonight after lil man goes to bed!!

2 comments:

  1. hey my tv tuesdays post is up if you want to join me. Sorry I bailed last week it was crazy. Happy your ER trip sounds like it ended well. I would love to come up with a cheap christmas gift, give me more time though.

    http://bzzagentroyalty.blogspot.com/2009/11/tv-tuesdays-round-three-spoiler-alert.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know Holiday Batter bowl Recipe Gifts and the Holiday Helpful Tips

    Another great gift is to go through your closets and give your clothes, toys, and other things that are in new or gently used conditions to others, because it'll be NEW to them, from the heart, and without breaking the budget.

    FTD.com has the cutest Mini Christmas Trees and you can save $15 instantly using this link: www.ftd.com/discount

    I want to win your give away... check out my blog
    http://girlwthepinksnuggie.blogspot.com/

    Have a good night, Teresa (Single mom of a Teenage daughter) sent me to your blog :)

    PS: You can buy your batter bowls from me ;)

    ReplyDelete