Oct 9, 2009

Aloha Friday

Jackie @ ­ 3 Little Ones posts about "Aloha Fridays" and says, "From Kailani at An Island Life:
In Hawaii, Aloha Friday is the day that we take it easy and look forward to the weekend. So I thought that on Fridays I would take it easy on posting, too. Therefore, I’ll ask a simple question for you to answer. Nothing that requires a lengthy response."

So I thought I'd participate. My answer for her question, "What about you, what do you miss most about being a kid?" was easy. I miss how things were so simple back then. Youd wake up, choke down some breakfast, and next thing you know, your friends are ringing the doorbell. Days were spent playing, not caring about time, food, money or stress. Stress? Whats that? Halloween, youd spend hours figuring out the best costume. Spend the whole day/night out trick or treating and shaving creaming things. If your friends called, and you weren't home-you weren't home! That was that. No cell phones. No cares in the world.
What do YOU miss most about your childhood?
And my own question for the week? If you could go back in time and change one thing about your past what would it be? I have to think about that one and get back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment