Oct 23, 2009

The Gratitude Challenge day 4

Write a short message of thanks for some of the “negative” things in your life.

Hmm, this one could be tough.

I guess I would say I am grateful for all of the fights with Jay, because it makes us stronger as a couple. I am grateful for the times AJ is driving me insane, because he is healthy enough to do that. For his asking "why" a million times a day, because there are so many families with special needs children out there that long for their child to say "mama" or "dada", or something so simple. AJ speaks so well, and I lose sight of what could be too often. So instead of getting irritated about it from now on, Im going to (TRY LOL) and be a little more grateful :)

What negative thing are YOU grateful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment