Oct 20, 2009

Ok blog world...

**UPDATE Sign up here!**

While working on my Harvest of Friends Blog Party yesterday, I came up with (what I think) is a great way to get some more traffic/followers to peoples blogs. Let me know what you all think.. Ill host a sign up. Bloggers will have lets say a few days to sign up. After the signup is complete, I will match everyone with someone else. Then you take your person, and feature them (maybe even do a small interview?) on your blog for the day. I think its a GREAT way to get people that might not normally check out your blog to do so. What does everyone think? Feedback!!

8 comments:

  1. GREAT idea Kristin!!!!! Count me in and I'll also be happy to pick up the story a day or two before you launch so maybe some of my readers can get in on the Harvest as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love featuring new bloggers :)

    I had no idea I was not a follower until now! Cute Blog, Kristin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great idea. Count me in!
    partymix25(at)hotmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  4. thinks this is a wonderful idea!!!! =)

    yayyy for awesome thoughts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Please sign up here for the party!! http://thisisthestoryofagirlll.blogspot.com/2009/10/sign-up-here.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. What great fun! We can never have too many parties!!!

    ReplyDelete