Oct 25, 2009

The Gratitude Challenge, Day 5

First off, I know Im a day behind. I probably always will be haha! Anyway, the blog party signups are OVER. I will send everyone their partners sometime today/tomo am (were going pumpkin picking!). On to yesterdays Gratitude Challenge

Take five minutes to write about how grateful you are for all of the wonderful things that you currently have in your life. Don’t long for what you don’t possess—instead, take stock of all the blessings you already enjoy.

Ive said it almost every day of my challenge so far my main thing is AJ. Three months before he was born, I was told Id never have kids. I have him, and I couldnt thank God enough. Im grateful for Jay. For always putting up with me (and he would be the FIRST to tell you, thats not easy.) For my parents, my inlaws. The roof over my head and the food that keeps me fat, I mean full :) For every little thing in my life. My job. The computer. My true friends. Thank you God for everything. And Im sorry if I dont show my gratitude enough. Im working on it :)


Enjoy the day everyone!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been feeling really grateful for my husband lately.

    ReplyDelete